What is CoQ10?
CoQ10 is an important antioxidant that supports the production of cellular energy and helps to protect our cells from oxidative damage. It promotes healthy metabolic functions. CoQ10 is a key ingredient as a supplement when considering promotion of good health and prevention of disease.
What Are CoQ10 Benefits?
- Enhances and Sharpens Mental Capabilities
- Boosts Energy and Reduces Fatigue
- Boosts Mitochondrial Health & Function
- Reduces Stress and Free Radicals Damage
- Supports Fertility
- Combats Statin Drug Side Effects
- Cancer Prevention Potential
- Powerful Antioxidant & Neuroprotectant
- Protects Blood Vessels and Enhances Blood Flow (reference to the full research)
How To Take CoQ10?
The standard dose for CoQ10 is generally 90 to 200mg, taken once daily with a meal for optimal absorption